It's time to stop panicking and start living the life you want.
This book will help you recruit the right virtual assistant and create a relationship that lasts so you can do more of what you love.
Panic Proof is your step-by-step guide to a healthy relationship with your virtual assistant.
Panic Proof is for you if you want to learn:
- How to dig deep into finding the things you love to do so you can do more of them.
- How to determine whether you need an executive assistant, a virtual assistant, or something else.
- Why soft skills matter more than hard skills, and several core values you should look for in a virtual assistant.
- How to find, interview, and test a VA.
- How to nurture your VA to create a relationship based on trust, strong communication, and long-term success.
- How contributing to the virtual economy helps build a future of world-changers.
"I’ve always felt that I wouldn’t know how to work with a VA. After reading this I easily see how a VA will be a benefit to both my business and my personal life. This is a must read for all entrepreneurs and anyone wanting to keep their sanity in this crazy world."
Meet the Author
Jess Ostroff Tyson is the proud Director of Calm at Don't Panic Management, the first virtual assistant agency to embody a people-first approach to virtual assistant success. Since 2011, she's been making matches between busy, overworked entrepreneurs and focused, calm virtual assistants. Offering services that span from administrative assistance to marketing support, she finds deep joy in making a difference through service. When she's not speaking, writing, or researching productivity hacks, you can find Jess trying new recipes, tasting wine, searching for the next great music festival to attend, or playing with her two- and four-legged babies.
"If you are trying to figure out how to scale your business or get better control of your time and life I highly recommend you check out Panic Proof."
"The relatable, down-to-earth tone makes for a fun, quick and easy read. If you are looking to hire a VA, I'd recommend reading this book."
"This is a book about grit, discipline, leadership, clarity, focus, sanity, and career management that everyone should read."
"Jess Tyson's book lays out the case for VAs, when to hire them, what to look for and avoid in potential VA's, and how to be a great client."
Buying in bulk?
Buy 3 Books
Get a Free Hiring Guide $99 Value
- Workbook on how to find, hire, and train a VA that’s right for you
- Strategies to develop a pool of talent to choose from
- Interview questions to get to the core of what makes your candidates tick
Buy 10 Books
Get a Free Consulting Call with Jess Ostroff $200 Value
- Learn how to find your unique value proposition
- Figure out what you can relegate, automate, and delegate
- Come away with strategies and tools to make your life easier
Buy 100 Books
Get Jess to Speak to Your Group or Event $10,000 Value
- Customize presentation topics and takeaways
- Topics related to virtual assistants, productivity, content marketing, and the future of work are offered
- Get actionable insights that your group can implement right away